Last Updated: 25 January 2024
Welcome to Hastings United. We are committed to protecting your privacy and handling your data in an open and transparent manner. This policy outlines how we use and protect the information that you provide us when you use Hastingsunited.com
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other information you voluntarily provide when you register, or contact us.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To Improve Our Website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Process Transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To Send Periodic Emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
You have the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with applicable law.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these external sites.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13.