Marketing & Communications Manager / Part Time
Hastings United Football Club are looking for a new Marketing Manager
(Part Time / Salary *Negotiable on experience*)
The part time role will consist of the Marketing Manager working alongside the Chief Executive implementing the club’s marketing communications in both traditional and digital forms.
The individual will follow the club’s branding and identity in all internal and external output.
Duties will include: –
- Social media planning & management and creating imaginative content primarily for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create content for match day social media staff
- Identifying measuring marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the company.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- The ability and willingness to work after hours in the evenings or over weekends (Match days where necessary)
- Social Media management experience and photoshop proficient (desired)
- Familiarity with social media development strategies and online content marketing
- An exceptional level of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Skills to analyse and monitor trends in the market
All applicants please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date is Friday 10th December 2021