The lifeblood of the Club, and our most popular community support programme, the Community and Business Partners Scheme offers local businesses a range of sponsorship opportunities.
Partners receive a number of sponsorship and profile benefits including:
- Perimeter Board Adverting - 8’ x 3.5’ boards advertising your company and displayed at the Club’s Stadium. First time partnerships are subject to the cost of creating the perimeter board.
- Matchday Programme Advertising – black and white advertisement (and limited colour) in each home matchday programme (not available for the bronze scheme).
- Season Tickets – all partners receive season tickets for use at all home league matches. Season tickets are valid for the entire season and offer seats on a first come, first served basis.
- Use of Club Function Room - partners are eligible for a discount on bookings to use our 150 seat capacity Function Room. Ideal for meetings, parties and corporate events.
- Website Link - partners are eligible to have a link on the Club’s official website.
- Adverts on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
There are six levels within the Community and Business Partners Scheme.
1. Diamond Scheme
Diamond Scheme Partners receive:
2. Sapphire Scheme
Sapphire Scheme Partners receive:
3. Platinum Scheme
Platinum Scheme Partners receive:
4. Gold Scheme
Gold Scheme Partners receive:
5. Silver Scheme
Silver Scheme Partners receive:
The Community and Business Partners Scheme has been costed to appeal to all budgets.
- Diamond Scheme £25 plus VAT per week
- Sapphire Scheme £15 plus VAT per week
- Platinum Scheme £12 plus VAT per week
- Gold Scheme £10 plus VAT per week
- Silver Scheme £8 plus VAT per week
For further details on any of these opportunities please contact;
Hayley Clout by email - Hayleyclout@hotmail.com - or by mobile on 07766 825573.